Subject: OFFICIAL INVITATION - Crans Montana Forum - Geneva, November 14 to 16, 2024
From: "Crans Montana Forum" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 17:56:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

October 21, 2024

CRANS MONTANA FORUM
Exceptional Session
Geneva (Switzerland), November 14 to 16, 2024
_______________________________________________

To the attention of :

Mr. Erkki Keldo
Ministre de la Défense
Estonie
______________________________

Ladies, Gentlemen,

You will find an (1) Official letter and a (2) Program for the special
attention of their addressee :

<https://vpn.esbc.mc/fmi/webd/Central.fmp12?script=webdirect&param=742-F88
10E24-3CE2-482A-A53B-DA93CBC70E2D>  OFFICIAL INVITATION

 <http://cmf13.com/newsletter/newsletters/CMF-2024-A01-PDF_compressed.pdf>
PROGRAM
I would appreciate that you forward these documents and confirm their good
reception. I am grateful for your assistance.

You will find here below the latest version of the Programme, regularly
updated on our website : www.cmf.ch <http://www.cmf.ch/>

I remain at your disposal for any further information : [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Yours faithfully,

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wW8HYAk9ZUCbTED00ZoyGIwV
KKDF6QqIwIsnhkDj14dcV3rKIyEtdU1jrhl9_-l4MHHtosAZw>
Rayan Mellah
Secretary General
Crans Montana Forum
World Diplomatic Academy
Le Cercle du Forum

 <tel:+33788276583> +337.88.27.65.83 |  <http://www.cmf.ch/> www.cmf.ch |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/CransMontanaF/>
<https://www.instagram.com/cransmontanaforum/?hl=fr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/crans-montana-forum/>
<https://twitter.com/cransmontanaf>
<https://youtube.com/@cransmontanaforum5773>

<https://u43753968.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.tWzt7fYwU0j6NxO3VNBh-2
FHdQiaH6LXicTzlG-2F-2BEWZu5ITKaG-2FJjnLaLsvHw-2FyGMOUdxsA-2BTr1-2FdJ8UUCKE
8KnKFpLXUw0yVSRCBrKiltQYFa9fz0kE8fHcN73BODLGBq6A7lVOVX-2FieQw9JoS6qSkmrHUy
0hZwN63rtBaM8yzDyoi-2BknPitkmRzroNe1upF6h48IDLJne-2FYtSx9ydLRxng-3D-3D>